Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My suggestions 2 (no1 knows what)

4 posters

Go down

My suggestions 2 (no1 knows what) Empty My suggestions 2 (no1 knows what)

Post by ultrapro Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Actually, topic 1 was about curve mode. So i decided to separate. Who knowz, what will be in this one.
New suggestions:
1. Overtime(5 minutes). It's actually time-limited Golden Goal. Then C-goals(curve mode on) penalties.
2. -Range mode(most wanted), when smb catches the ball all who are closer than 300 are shown the range to ball(xz axis).
3. Some physics. If you get the ball coming to you, it goes more upwards, if you get from side - its a bit curved, from back - faster towards. I dont think this will change game mechanics a lot, but this will make it closer to reality.
4. Ability to add time(while training).

Last edited by ultrapro on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

ultrapro

http://infobar.hsdn.org/ru/image/240x15.gif

Back to top Go down

My suggestions 2 (no1 knows what) Empty Re: My suggestions 2 (no1 knows what)

Post by ShineXXX Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:58 pm

1. a proprer and realistic penalty shootout at wc3 soccer seems impossible to implement
2. sounds circuitous and needless
3. making it still looking realistic probably wont be able with that normal warcraft based map editor
4. yea... why dont you just add endless time when everyone voted for -train? I think that idea is not bad.
ShineXXX
ShineXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by ultrapro Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:47 am

"2. sounds circuitous and needless"
It's such a necessary thing. Makes much easier to adapt to ball possession mechanics.

ultrapro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafling Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:03 am

ultrapro wrote:Actually, topic 1 was about curve mode. So i decided to separate. Who knowz, what will be in this one.
New suggestions:
1. Overtime(5 minutes). It's actually time-limited Golden Goal. Then C-goals(curve mode on) penalties.
2. -Range mode(most wanted), when smb catches the ball all who are closer than 300 are shown the range to ball(xz axis).
3. Some physics. If you get the ball coming to you, it goes more upwards, if you get from side - its a bit curved, from back - faster towards. I dont think this will change game mechanics a lot, but this will make it closer to reality.
4. Ability to add time(while training).
1. If it is overtime, I would say it should be without golden goal, just play till the end of it.
2. But why would you need this? How would this help you?
3. I don't understand what you mean. Could you explain?
4. I can make it either as -add command which adds specified amount of time, or when train mode is launched, make the match last forever.

Dafling

Back to top Go down

Post by ultrapro Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:37 am

1. Silver goal is not a thing i mean. Its included in tour, but limited. In 5 minutes it says "Game over". Best variant would be penalty... but better variant for that map would be to make it as in ice hockey, ofc without C skill.
2. I know 2 ways of taking ball:
a) to be closer then enemy;
b) to take it just after he got the ball;
c) to jump a bit earlier(in the air; same as b)
3. I dunno how is it in english, translated as Rolling-forward effect. Короче чтоб накатить можно было.
4. Ok, agree.
-----------------------------------------------
5. Is it possible to make manual z targeting a player if you miss him? For example I miss clicking Red, but as the closest player to the targeted region he is sent a pass? And what about manual z... would be good to make vz possible with it.
6. To make Share not allowed. Just imagine, 1 player jumps, other manual z-s. Thats a disaster.
7. To make the ball not slowing suddenly. It makes the game unreal.
8. To make healthbar as small as possible.

I don't order you to do them, just trying to suggest some things. Some of them will be probably implemented and make the game better(at least for me).

ultrapro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafling Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:47 pm

ultrapro wrote:1. Silver goal is not a thing i mean. Its included in tour, but limited. In 5 minutes it says "Game over". Best variant would be penalty... but better variant for that map would be to make it as in ice hockey, ofc without C skill.
2. I know 2 ways of taking ball:
a) to be closer then enemy;
b) to take it just after he got the ball;
c) to jump a bit earlier(in the air; same as b)
3. I dunno how is it in english, translated as Rolling-forward effect. Короче чтоб накатить можно было.
4. Ok, agree.
-----------------------------------------------
5. Is it possible to make manual z targeting a player if you miss him? For example I miss clicking Red, but as the closest player to the targeted region he is sent a pass? And what about manual z... would be good to make vz possible with it.
6. To make Share not allowed. Just imagine, 1 player jumps, other manual z-s. Thats a disaster.
7. To make the ball not slowing suddenly. It makes the game unreal.
8. To make healthbar as small as possible.

I don't order you to do them, just trying to suggest some things. Some of them will be probably implemented and make the game better(at least for me).
1. Currently, not intending to add penalties in such fashion.
3. I still don't understand, try explaining it in russian.
5. Yes, it's possible and I had thought of this before. However, as I know it, noone uses manual Z so I'm not up for this change yet.
6. What is share?
7. But that would change gameplay a lot. Also I see no problem with how fast the balls slows down.
8. In the past, I tried to do this (2010). Health bars can be removed completely from the game, but then your name would not show up if u mouse over a hero. So I reverted it.

Dafling

Back to top Go down

Post by ultrapro Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:03 pm

1. Ok
3. Ну, если на тебя мяч идет и отбиваешь vz, то мяч идет чуть выше - эффект, будто накатили, как и с Х и с С. а если мяч догоняешь, то он идет чуть дальше, но при этом не идет выше. Чтоб не сбить все привычки, работает в теории до примагничивания мяча к игроку, но в зоне контроля.
5. Well, its a lot of tricks possible with manual z. For example if you make it on yourself and move in the right moment, this will be fake-directed z-dribble. You can also pass to referee, to enemy(tactical move - mb hes jumping or he loses the ball just after he is given pass.
6. Share control?
7.You mean its unpredictable? But it makes game unstable. Just imagine: you are the closest to the ball and suddenly you get further your opponent.
8. Sometimes healthbar doesn't disappear, that's the problem. What about showing name, i offer to make it not coming up because it also bugs and doesn't disappear, making vision much worse. If point 5 will be implemented, i offer you to do that change. What about player's name, there are 2 ways of doing it: F11 and Esc buttons, not saying about the lobby and pre-game phases.

ultrapro

Back to top Go down

Post by ultrapro Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:13 pm

What about -nokeeper mode? will be more lokin like school football Smile

ultrapro

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeble Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:14 pm

1. Change curve names from left and right curve to upwards & downwards curve instead (less confusing)
2. Set curve at one click (30 degrees) since I'm pretty sure most people just keep clicking the curve button till it's max anyway.
3. Get rid of voting at the start screen (all it does is screw up matches) & set it to auto 10min

Weeble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down