Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title rewards (Tournaments/League)

5 posters

Go down

Should there be a in-game title reward to win for competitions?

Title rewards (Tournaments/League) Empty75%Title rewards (Tournaments/League) Empty 75% 
[ 6 ]
Title rewards (Tournaments/League) Empty25%Title rewards (Tournaments/League) Empty 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Title rewards (Tournaments/League) Empty Title rewards (Tournaments/League)

Post by GaDo1 Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:48 pm

I was talking with Dafling about this and it's better if everyone is included in this.
The topic is rewards for competitions and as we don't have any rewards currently, for competitions, I suggested 'titles' to be rewarded for the competitions.
The type of title depends on the type of competition, of course, and it would be implemented in-game.
eg. [Spring Tournament 2013 Champion] ShineXXX, [Season 1 League Champion] BrEaD.
These are just examples, but something like this, for me personally, would be a fitting reward for our current state. (Unless someone wants to volunteer and give out cash prizes, jk)

Anyhow, how many of you would be interested in this and do you think it's a great idea for future competitions?
Vote on the poll and give us your opinions below, aswell as specify them, so we can understand the reason why you think that way.

GaDo1

Back to top Go down

Title rewards (Tournaments/League) Empty Re: Title rewards (Tournaments/League)

Post by GaDo1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Come on peoples ! Vote !

GaDo1

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineXXX Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:51 pm

especially as long as we dont have proper tournaments titles dont make sense to me.

and where shall the titles be shown? On the forum where no one reads a **** anyway? Smile
ShineXXX
ShineXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by C00LED Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:19 am

GaDo1 wrote:I was talking with Dafling about this and it's better if everyone is included in this.
The topic is rewards for competitions and as we don't have any rewards currently, for competitions, I suggested 'titles' to be rewarded for the competitions.
The type of title depends on the type of competition, of course, and it would be implemented in-game.
C00LED
C00LED

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeble Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Just do it... honestly you don't need a poll for new ideas since popularity doesn't decide if something will work - the only way to find out is to do it. I agree with shine that it's pointless if its not a proper tournament so that should be the priority (considering its been a long time since a tour was actually successful).

Weeble

Back to top Go down

Post by Valnar22 Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:01 pm

voted for yes. I think the possiblity of showcasing your achivements is a great addition to the game ( to its value/atmosphere.. ). Even thought on the surface and technical aspect it seems just like a unescresarry "feature" its a step forward for competitive mentality which on the other hand indirectly affects the gameplay. The human mind is just not only affected by drastic but often without us noticeing small subtile impressions. One small thing CAN change everything therefore "the Whale" commands ya to to vote for yes ;P

Valnar22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down