Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manuel (Neuer) keeper changes / NO AI keepers

3 posters

Go down

Do you want to test the keeper changes?

Manuel (Neuer) keeper changes / NO AI keepers Empty71%Manuel (Neuer) keeper changes / NO AI keepers Empty 71% 
[ 5 ]
Manuel (Neuer) keeper changes / NO AI keepers Empty14%Manuel (Neuer) keeper changes / NO AI keepers Empty 14% 
[ 1 ]
Manuel (Neuer) keeper changes / NO AI keepers Empty14%Manuel (Neuer) keeper changes / NO AI keepers Empty 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Manuel (Neuer) keeper changes / NO AI keepers Empty Manuel (Neuer) keeper changes / NO AI keepers

Post by ServusSnape Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi guys,
i was thinking about the current state of the warcraft football map and what we have achieved in the last few years.
In my opinion the design and some little mechanical changes have improved thanks to the good work of the mappers but considering the meta game (the way the game is played at the moment) not much has changed.
Maybe some of us are too frightened that the old beloved game could change too much but remember! Just because something is new it doesn’t mean that it’s better
AND there is always the possibility to go back to older versions.

So basically what I am thinking about is removing the computer-controlled goalkeeper from the game.

Does that mean that there is no keeper anymore?
No. It means that the keeper is a non permanent position which can be taken by anyone.

How can I become a keeper?
The last man or better to say the first player who enters the box is automatically becoming the keeper.

How does becoming keeper affect me as a player?
The keeper has the abilities of a normal keeper in and outside of the box which means the keeper is able to leave the box to participate actively.
Inside the box the keeper has the abilities of the computer controlled keeper, which means he is able to catch the ball and make a goal kick.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? Please vote and let us collect some advantages and disadvantages!

Advantages:

Disadvantages:

ServusSnape

Back to top Go down

Manuel (Neuer) keeper changes / NO AI keepers Empty Re: Manuel (Neuer) keeper changes / NO AI keepers

Post by ShineXXX Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:54 am

Lets do this! I wanna do the "Manuel Neuer-Style"  Very Happy 
ShineXXX
ShineXXX

Back to top Go down

Manuel (Neuer) keeper changes / NO AI keepers Empty Re: Manuel (Neuer) keeper changes / NO AI keepers

Post by Dafling Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:16 am

I made "-neuer" mode with 2 features:
1) When you enter your box, you gain control of your goalkeeper (which is otherwise hidden), while your peasant/peon is "removed"
2) When you leave the box, you lose control of the keeper, the keeper model is hidden, and you gain control of your peasant once again

Dafling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum